When you hear the term “senior housing” what comes to mind?
What types of senior housing options are you familiar with?
If you had to choose a type of senior housing for yourself, what would it be and why?
Explore the Housing Continuum Padlet Activity: Activity: Continuum of Housing for Older Adults (Padlet)
- What would you like to see added (include links if appropriate)
- Where do you see yourself on the continuum at age 65? 75? 85? Look back at Discussion 1.2 – have any of your housing expectations changed? If so how/why?
- What types of housing, if any, do you find confusing? (Why?)
- part 3
- What are 2 important “takeaways” (facts, information, lessons) that you learned from each selection?
- Why are these takeaways important and what can we learn from them about housing for older adults?
- In what ways does this information connect with material from earlier this semester?
- part 4 :
- My project topic is transportation and the elderly problem and progress in the rural areas.
- What is your project and what you have accomplished so far?
- What is left to do?
- What, if any, assistance do you need?