Develop a 2-page training strategies summary and annotated agenda for a training session that will prepare a role group to succeed in implementing your proposed organizational policy and practice guidelines.
· Summarize evidence-based strategies for working with the role group to obtain their buy-in and prepare them to implement the new policy and apply the associated practice guidelines to their work.
. Why will these strategies be effective?
. What measures might provide early indications of success?
· Explain the impact of the new policy and practice guidelines.
. How they will be implemented?
. How will they affect the daily work routines and responsibilities of the role group?
· Justify the importance of the new policy and practice guidelines with regard to improving the quality of care or outcomes related to the role group’s work.
. How will the policy and guidelines help improve the quality of care or outcomes?
· Explain the role group’s importance in implementing the new policy and practice guidelines.
. Why is the work and buy-in of the role group important for successful implementation?
. How could you help the group feel empowered by their involvement during implementation?
· Determine appropriate and effective instructional content, learning activities, and materials for the training session.
. How will each proposed activity on your agenda support learning and skill development?
. Can you complete the training within the allotted two hours?
Cite at least 2 references in the last 5 years. Based in the United States please