Skip to content
- Identify specific research approaches appropriate for use with the theoretical model or framework and how it fits with your intended project.
- Does the model lend itself to quantitative or qualitative methods or both?
- What kind of quantitative/qualitative methods would be most appropriate? (Focus groups, interviews, pre/post-tests, record review, survey, etc.)
- Describe how the theoretical framework might be used to evaluate the program/project and critique how well the model fits the program or project.
- What aspects of the model works well and what aspects do not?