In 750-1,000 words, develop a testing scenario and a testing mitigation plan to validate the functionalities of the proposed informatics solution.
Include the following:
- Justify the purpose of your proposed testing scenario, how you developed it, and how it applies to your proposed informatics project.
- Determine and discuss the items that need to be tested. Explain why these items are crucial in the testing process.
- Propose strategies for implementing the testing. Include stakeholders crucial to the testing process.
- Determine what specific elements are required for the testing phase and how the information will be gathered and analyzed.
- Determine how the test results will be documented. Describe a post-testing mitigation plan for improving the informatics solution.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly resources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for health care and health informatics content.